Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Ladies Who Launch

I've been noticing a theme among my friends lately...  entrepreneurship!  Perhaps because we all have children that are growing up, many of my once sushi lunching, yoga practicing, tennis playing, play date having friends have started, or are starting their own businesses.  From my two friends who partnered up to open a yoga studio with a great name, Peace Love Art Yoga (PLAY); to the one who created the coolest product for her teen daughter, high-quality fur boot covers for her old uggs, then went into mass production for worldwide sales; to the friend who is busy launching a website to give moms a social network to share their mogul ideas, to the overachieving friend with the high powered job that decided to write a book about empowering herself and others.  How lucky for me to be embarking on this journey with such brilliant and confident women.  We now can support each other and help one another navigate through the woods of starting a new business by sharing in each others successes and learning from each others mistakes.  Love my ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment