Friday, February 11, 2011

How To Tie a Bow Tie

Did I tell you the story about the time I tied P. Diddy's bow tie?

I planned an event that he was attending and the woman on our team assigned to taking care of our celebrities ran up to me as I was on my way to tend to something else at the event.  She frantically asked me if I knew how to tie a bow tie.  Before I could finish telling her that I did, she grabbed my hand and ushered me into an elevator, swiped the security card to get us to the presidential suite floor and introduced me to the large bouncer in front of the only three rooms on the floor of the hotel.  I was swiftly brought through P. Diddy's suite, past his bedroom, and into the bathroom where he was standing in front of a mirror with three bowties in his hand and asking me to help him.  Of course, I obliged.  Here is a quick tutorial so you can learn, too.  Please make sure you post back here when you have your own bow tie story!

1 comment: