Tuesday, October 9, 2012

a.muse ~ inspired travels

As I've mentioned before, because of my husband's work, we travel quite a bit.  We've literally been all over the world... between us, we've been to all but 1 state in the US; throughout Europe, Mexico, and Canada; every continent except South Africa (that trip is coming, though), including Antarctica; and to nearly every island in the Caribbean, and Hawaii

On top of this, I'm a planner.  It's what I do inherently, and what I do well.  When I plan a trip, I know when the museums I want to see are closed, what's the best time of day to visit a park, where to shop for what I'm looking for, what the best public golf course is, where to watch the best sunsets, everything goes on the itinerary.  I've planned trips for friends and family that included trips to the islands and Europe, and I'm often helping brides plan their Honeymoon as well.  I can't tell you how many times I've steered a wedding client away from advice given by a travel agency because they have buckets they put every wedding couple into and don't think about the couple's personality and needs.  There's more for honeymooners than Sandals!

Enter:  a.muse Inspired Travels!

I'm thinking my first branch will have to be into the vacation planning.  I've been asked so many times about my where to go on a honeymoon or to share my vacation plans so someone can copy our itinerary so many times, I think it's time to expand a.muse into travel! 

No comments:

Post a Comment